Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hello Classical Guitarists!!

Welcome to my Classical guitar Blog. This is my first blog posting so I thought I would preview what I plan to have as content for my blog.
First of all I will be writing exclusively about classical guitar and related topics. You can expect reports from major classical guitar events in the US and eventually over seas. Also, interviews with famous and not so famous classical guitarists from around the world. There will also be a great deal of Chicago classical guitar information in that I am based in Chi-town. As most classical guitarists know, a great deal of their income comes from teaching, therefore my experiences and those of other teachers I know will be posted. Tips and good ideas for class activities and how to teach proper technique and so on...
Basically, I hope to provide interesting and usefull tidbits of information which will interest all calssical guitar enthusiasts.

Thanks,
Michel Chatara-Morse

No comments: